Congratulations on Your Upcoming Wedding!
There are few things as exciting as getting engaged to the love of your life and jumping in to the process of planning a wedding. If you’re here, you already know the importance of hiring a wedding planner-- you want your wedding day to look and feel beautiful, to run as smoothly as possible, and to be stress-free so you can enjoy every moment (that’s the dream, right!?)
We like to keep things simple over here, and currently offer two planning packages which you can read more about below!
Full-Service Wedding Planning
Full-service planning is perfect for you if:
- You’re recently engaged and are just beginning the planning process
- You feel overwhelmed about choosing the best wedding professionals and narrowing down options
- You would like some major guidance throughout the process, because you are busy and don't have a lot of extra time to put into planning
- You would like a trusted professional to be your liaison between wedding professionals so that you are not constantly emailing back and forth with each person
- You could benefit from an online wedding planning portal to keep track of all wedding-related details and information
- You have an overall vision for your wedding but are unsure of how to execute it
- You would like assistance with choosing decor and details that are in line with your vision
- You need help with ceremony and reception layout, seating plans, and venue logistics
- You want to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest and would like a professional to make sure everything runs smoothly from setup through breakdown
Full-Service Elopement Planning
Elopement planning is the right fit for you if:
- You are planning a more intimate elopement-style wedding (less than 35 guests)
- You could really use some help finding the perfect location for your elopement, as well as ideal vendors to fit your style and budget
- You would like a trusted professional to be your liaison between your creative team so that you are not constantly emailing back and forth with each person
- You could benefit from an online planning portal to keep track of all elopement-related details and information
- You have an overall vision for your elopement but are unsure of how to execute it
- You would like assistance with choosing decor and details that are in-line with your vision
- You need help with logistics and flow for your elopement
- You want to enjoy your elopement to the fullest and would like a professional to make sure everything runs smoothly from setup through breakdown
Elopement planning services begin at $3,500 and full-service wedding planning begins at $6,250.
- I’ll get back to you within 24 hours with additional info and a link to my calendar to schedule our initial consult
- After the consult, I’ll send you a detailed proposal of services based on your needs
- Once I get your approval, I’ll send a digital contract and invoice for a 50% retainer that can be paid online
- After I receive the retainer and signed contract, your date will officially be locked in (woo hoo!) and I’ll get your online planning portal setup. Then the fun can begin!